Tuesday, August 17

Sara Tommasi

Sara Tommasi,
Sara Tommasi (Narni, 9 June 1981) is a showgirl and actress Italian.


Biography 

" I did not want to undress, then I changed my mind. Breast? I've redone. I am a product to sell in the market of showbusiness. "
After graduating in economics at the 'Bocconi University of Milan, he received his diploma in acting and diction at the CTA of Milan and has followed a course in acting at the 'Actor's Studio in New York. 
His career began in television: veejay for All Music, in 2002 at Glen Paul Limits show, broadcast on Rai Uno, in 2004 sent the program with all my heart, finalist Veline 2004, "geese" in Paperissima, "coupon" the ones that football. Achieves greater notoriety in 2006, finishing in 4th place in the fourth edition of the reality show 'sIsland of the Famous.
In 2006 participates in the program On the Road, aired on Italy 1, and in 2007 pose for one of the calendars erotic magazine Max.
Also in 2007 alongside Fabrizio Frizzi in the conduct of two episodes of " I trust you, and in 2008 debuted at the cinema with the film Last of the class, directed by Luke Billon.
In 2009 in the run alongside Paul Bargiggia magazine in the air after the game of 'Europa League on Channel 4.
In an interview to Playboy Italy No 13 (March 2010), Sara Tommasi said, about his company's mission for its work:
" (My mission is) to look for quality, and choose projects that make me feel alive. Growing dreams change, because you discover new opportunities, like TV. My goal is to continue the harmony that I find in my work today. On the other hand this is rather weak and the lack of certainty creates a bit 'mental and physical instability and even anxiety. It's like being on a roller coaster."
Filmography 
Last class, directed by Luke Billon (2008)
The hawk and the dove, directed by Giorgio Serafini - Miniseries TV - Channel 5 (2009)
Crimes': Dirty Snow, directed by Davide Marengo - Film TV - Rai Due (2010)
The crimes of the cook, directed by Alessandro Capone - Miniseries TV - Channel 5 (2010)

(source:wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment