Tuesday, September 14

Katie Piper Support

Support Katie Piper,
North West Hampshire woman who had acid thrown in her face after being raped, has waived her right to anonymity to help other burns victims.

The attack on 26 year old Katie Piper in a London street in 2008 was ordered by her ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch.

Just days earlier, he'd sexually assaulted her and held her captive for eight hours.

She described her shock when she first saw herself: "My first reaction was that that's not me in the reflection, and where is my reflection. It was very hard to understand, it was like an identity crisis, looking in the mirror but not seeing your own reflection, seeing a stranger."

Katie, a former Harrow Way Community School pupil, now has to wear a plastic pressure mask for 23 hours a day and had to endure 34 operations and skin grafts to reconstruct her face.

Daniel Lynch was sentenced to life in prison, and the man he hired to carry out the attack, Stefan Sylvestre, was also jailed - the judge calling them 'the face of pure evil'.


Katie told her story in a TV documentary in October 2009 and also featured in Channel 4's prestigious Alternative Queen's Speech programme on Christmas Day 2009.

She has now set up the Katie Piper Foundation to help other victims and encourage people to accept those with disfigurements.

Katie told Andover Sound: "The Foundation's really exciting for me, it's a great way to start 2010, and what I'm hoping is that, as I had a lot of help and support, I can help other people who are in my situation.

"The long term goal of the Foundation is to get the treatment that I had abroad in France, made available to everyone in the UK."

You can find out more about the Foundation and donate to it by clicking here

Katie has thanked people for their messages of support. Comments have been posted on this website from people all over the world.

Feel free to leave your own message below.,




Support for Katie Piper,


Rosie of New Zealand says:
12:15 on Thursday 15th July 2010
"wow, just watched your doco. one word comes to mind and that is amazing, your strength and beauty are amazing, you may not look the same as before but you are still beautiful, your great heart and inner beauty shine through. It was so inspiring to watch your doco, I have a real passion to help people and was almost crying at the end, and I hope that I can grow to be as strong a woman as you are. I think your story will really help people to look at others in a new light, to see the beauty even though they may not look the same or have some dis-figuration. Just because people don't look perfect doesn't mean they aren't beautiful and amazing. Thanks for sharing your story, once again you are such a strong young woman and I really admire you. Gob bless you."




Esther Simmons of Daytona Beach Florida says:
18:11 on Wednesday 7th July 2010
"Katie you are truly a remarkable person. Our God knows how to take care of us. The spirit bares witness that you are chosen to carry scars as our Savior carries the Scars for us all. Your beauty has been made whole . Nothing can destroy your spirit. Beauty does fade but inter beauty is pure. You had to go thru the fire and I am so sad for that time. Yet I am so proud our God never left you and he will never forsake you. You wont know all you have done for so many till we are in heaven. My friend Roz will have her breast removed on July 8th. She is like any other woman very distraught about it. She saw you on 20/20 and she wants to write you. You encouraged her . She wants you to know that she saw only your beauty when she watched. Thank you for having the courage to tell the world and not think of your own image nut that of the world. "




Piotr of Poland says:
09:11 on Tuesday 6th July 2010
"What the hell are you doing dating some subhuman trash from Africa in the first place? Not enough civilized white English men who wouldn't throw acid all over your face for you to choose from? Mudsharking brought Nicole Simpson death, it disfigured your face and there are many other such cases in Europe and America. You say you lost your beautiful face? You lost your beauty when you first decided to date this hideous baboon, and frankly, I feel zero sympathy for you."




Paul Young of North Andover, MA USA says:
05:08 on Monday 5th July 2010
"Katie, July 4th, 2010. Don't watch TV but caught your story on Hulu from 20/20. You are still beautiful. Go on, live your life. Have children that will worship you. With all the negative stuff out there turn this into a positive. Meet some gentle and loving man who can appreciate your spirit and beauty. If no other message finds its way into your life I hope its mine. Smile and be happy. -youngster- USA"




Sarah of San Francisco, California, USA says:
02:05 on Sunday 4th July 2010
"Hi Katie, I saw you on 20/20 last night and am very impressed by your inner strength, delightful personality, and good sense of humor. You are beautiful inside and out. I wish you all the best in your long life ahead. Lots of love to you! xoxo"




Beth Nash of USA says:
21:44 on Saturday 3rd July 2010
"Hello Katie, I saw your story on 20/20 last night and was so inspired by what an amazing spirit you have. You have both inner and outer beauty and will have a charmed life. Beth "




Steve of Alexandria, VA U.S. says:
04:03 on Saturday 3rd July 2010
"Katie, I saw your story on 20/20 tonight and I am so very sorry that someone would do something so terrible to you! nobody should ever be treated even close to that way. Those guys are like monsters and don't deserve to live! You are a brave woman and I wish I could do something to repair your confidence in life and people again. You don't deserve to be scared, you are a beautiful individual: Your friend and admirer in the U.S. "




Kylie of Wisconsin says:
03:58 on Saturday 3rd July 2010
"Katie, I saw your story on 20/20. I wanted to tell you that no matter the scars, you will always be beautiful, both on the inside and outside. The men that hurt you have caused you pain, but they will never take away the beautiful away from you, ever. Your a wonderful girl, and you inspire me so deeply. "




Abby of New Zealand says:
09:32 on Monday 17th May 2010
"I have just watched your documentary and feel compelled to leave you a message here. You are truly an inspiration Katie. Your strength, courage, determination and good humour are amazing. I hope you have every success in your endevours and hold your head high - you are beautiful. Much love xox"




ayesha saeed of centerville says:
01:44 on Friday 19th March 2010
"dearest katie, u are dearly a very amazing ans wonderful woman.i wish u the best and bestest in everything."




Brett of Qld, Australia says:
00:20 on Sunday 7th March 2010
"What an extremely brave and inspirational woman! In my thoughts and prayers."




Jakob Kimbin of Grimmenstein, Austria says:
12:31 on Thursday 11th February 2010
"Dear Katie, after seeing your story on tv yesterday, I've got a desire to write some words to you. It's really sad and heartbreaking what happened to you. Why are there man, who cannot accept a "NO, not yet" or something like that. A real man should accept that. I cannot imagine, what you've been through, but you impressed me very much. Don't mind people, who are reducing you to your scars or staring at you. For me you're still beautiful. I think there's a light that surrounds you, which comes straight out of your heart and soul. It would be a pleassure to get and stay in contact (a pen-friendship maybe if you like) with you. I hope that your dreams, of your own family with children will come true and that your strenght, confidence and courage will never end. You deserve it. Keep on shining Katie. A big hug and smile from Austria, especially to you, but also to your wonderful family, yours Jakob. sorry for my bad english. hope you get the time to read all the stuff here on this site. "




Chris of Lueneburg,Germany says:
17:46 on Wednesday 10th February 2010
"To the most beautyful Girl in the world! Dear Katie,yesterday,I saw your Story on TV. I was totally shocked!! I feel so sorry for what happening to you!! let me teel you something,from the bottom of my heart,katie,you are a beautyful young lady! You are wearing your heart as a crown!! What a pity,that you are living in england,smile!! To me,your face is still beautyful! it´s your heart and your soul,what makes you beautyful,I see it and I feel it!! you are the strongest person I ever saw in my hole life!! Please,keep going on!! I wish you and your family all the best for the future,I send you love and energy and hope! As you told,that you are like to have a man and a family,I thought again : What a pity,that you are so far away.....,BIG SMILE!! maybe,I hear from you?? EVEN BIGGER SMILE!!!! But the most important thing is,you are a good person and I wish you the best,my love. With a smile in my face,I say bye bye. Yours,Chris"




Keni of Munich says:
02:33 on Wednesday 10th February 2010
"Auch wenn es etwas seltsam klingt, aber ich finde heute Katie auch noch hübsch. Echt schade, dass sie aus England ist =(. Viele Grüße aus Deutschland ! "




Sandra of Germany says:
02:15 on Wednesday 10th February 2010
"dear katie, I've just seen your report on tv.. I admire you for your strength and your brave and I would like to tell you that I had never seen such a beautiful and inspiring woman before.. everyone can see the beauty inside of you, this beauty gives you such a amazing charisma.. you will grow with this experience and you're more beautiful now than you've ever been before. I wish you that all your dreams will come true.. best wishes for you and your lovely family from Germany sandra"




Sven of Liechtenstein says:
09:34 on Tuesday 9th February 2010
"Dear Katie Yesterday on German television I was captivated by your story! Even with all the misery ongoing on this planet earth (like Haiti and and and) I could not get the broadcast out of my head. Like you said in the reportage “the beauty behind a face…..” I saw one of the most beautiful girls yesterday – thanks. Sven"




Günter Zellner of Bern says:
06:51 on Tuesday 9th February 2010
"Dear Miss Piper! if ever in your life you need a knight to defend you, to protect you or to help you - you found it in me. just let me know! i'm not a killer - even if the persons who did cause this to you maybe need one - i'm a surgeon in a small hospital neer Bern - and i want to say: you are a wonderful and strong person and- to you direct: very, very attractively and amazing women!!!"




Hanna H of Germany says:
21:21 on Monday 8th February 2010
"Dear Katie, like many others, I've seen your documentary on Germany TV. You're an extremely brave woman! Thanks for your courage to tell your story. That's outstanding. And 'by the way': You're an absolutely beautiful woman!!! I wish you all the very best from Germany. And I'm totally convinced: You'll find what you wish for: A caring man and kids and a normal life! Hanna"




Kathrin of Jena, Germany says:
20:44 on Monday 8th February 2010
"Dear Katie, I saw ur Story today in the German TV. First u are a such wonderful person, ur story touch my heart deeply.I think, what happend to u is bad, but its never kill u. Its makes u stronger for life. U have a wonderful family around u. U said, u like to have a normal life, the doc helped u with ur face, and now keep on to realize ur wish. U are so a strong person, i´m sure that u will have ur own little family. Don´t give up. U give so many other´s hope! Thats wonderful. God bless u, and ur family. i look up to u.U are so great!!!!!!!!!! Greetings from Jena, Kathrin"




Jorg, 27 of Berlin, Germany says:
20:36 on Monday 8th February 2010
"Katie, just wanted to say, that seeing you on TV impressed me and that you looked good. The way you handle your situation is just amazing, with such a personality you will be fine for sure. Byebye"




Anke of Essen says:
20:29 on Monday 8th February 2010
"Dear Katie, I have just watched your story on German TV and I agree to those who said, that you are a brave and beautiful girl. Walk on, Katie! We (Jürgen and Anke from Essen in Germany) are wishing you the best for the future! Best regards from Germany!"




indrawati of germany says:
20:26 on Monday 8th February 2010
"Hi katie, I was so deeply touch seeing your story on German TV today. I believe it's a very hard siuation for you, but you've made it and raised again. 2 thumbs up. keep moving on girl!!!"




Anke of Germany says:
20:18 on Monday 8th February 2010
"Hey Katie, today I saw your story on German TV and I just wanna say: you´re still a beautyful woman! The doc did a great job and you look like a normal girl - really. Wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart. Good Luck"




Chris of Germany says:
20:00 on Monday 8th February 2010
"Hi Katie, I saw your story on TV and just wanted to say: I think you are still beautiful and I love how you handle your situation. Keep it on"




Nina of Germany says:
12:25 on Wednesday 3rd February 2010
"you are still very beautiful!!!And iam look up to you!"




Marcus Seiler of Dueren, Germany says:
14:39 on Tuesday 2nd February 2010
"Hello Katie, yesterday I saw the TV docu on your fate at the German TV, and I was very shocked in the first moment. But the more the docu lasted, the more I was impressed how you handle this, with all the good and the bad moments. Your story teaches humility towards life. Attractivness i not just defined by good looks. It's the entireness of character, behaviour, thinking, speaking, charisma, knowledge, experience, courage. Perhaps you find it a little bit strange to read these words written by someone, who is not suffering from a comparable situation, but: You are definitely a very, very attractive woman!"




Nemo of Germany says:
12:48 on Tuesday 2nd February 2010
"i love you katie..!"




Joana of Berlin, Germany says:
11:39 on Tuesday 2nd February 2010
"Dear Katie, I am about your age and I watched your documentary on German television last night. When I first saw you, I thought that you were very pretty. I had only seen ten seconds of the program and didn't know what it was about. It wasn't a shot from very far away and I could clearly see your scars, still I though gosh, what a beautiful girl. And I don't mean "beautiful on the inside" or any of that [censored] you obviously get a lot, I mean it in the most superficial, shallow way: you are very beautiful. Hope you will get to read this somehow, best wishes from Berlin Joana"




Richie & Alime of Berlin, Germany says:
09:26 on Tuesday 2nd February 2010
"Dear Katie, we're speechless: You are ...amazing Wishing you continued strength, happiness, success and fulfilment. You have our support, Richie & Alime. "




Jasmina of Germany says:
23:03 on Monday 1st February 2010
"Dear Katie, I just saw your story on TV. Honestly, you're someone I look up to. You've been through a lot and you keep fighting. My best wishes to you and your family - stay beautiful!! Because you truly are beautiful in every single way "




Andreas of Berlin says:
22:34 on Monday 1st February 2010
"hi katie just saw your story to night at germans television.... your just strong and be a real beautyfull woman ! my biggest compliments greetings to you and your family best wishes andreas"




Michael of Germany says:
22:25 on Monday 1st February 2010
"Dear Katie, today i've seen your Dokumentation on German TV. It left me speakless and with Tears in my Eyes. But to see you are Fighting and show that you look forward to the Future shows that you are really amazing. You still are Beautyfull Katie and you have a great Personality. I wish you all the Best and please excuse my bad English "




karin of Germany says:
22:06 on Monday 1st February 2010
"Kathi, I think you are still beautiful! So sympathic and I love your smile! :) "




Manuela of Andover Hampshire says:
18:42 on Thursday 21st January 2010
" What you have been through put us all to shame. You have my unswerving admiration ... "




Lenna of Greece says:
08:48 on Thursday 21st January 2010
"Dear Katie, I first heard of you through the promo of a Greek TV show you will be appearing in. I think that you are beautiful and amazing-I wish you all the best from now on!"




Jennifer of Monterey California says:
00:16 on Tuesday 19th January 2010
"Dearest Katie, You are my new HERO!!! You are an insperation to us all,such an amazing Woman you are and all I see is the most BEAUTIFUL person I have seen in a very long time.. God Bless you today and everyday."




Christina Reeves of Wales says:
13:55 on Friday 15th January 2010
"Katie, my boyfriend and I sat in tears watching you on channel 4 last night. We were both awe struck at how brave you are and we both think your an inspiration and showed amazing strength of character. You are still very attractive and have a lot to live for. Butterflies with broken wings are still beautiful nothing can change that. We hope you continue to stay positive and we wish you all the very best for the future. You are a star.xxxxx."




Jared of Washington State says:
19:46 on Wednesday 13th January 2010
"You are an amazing and beautiful woman"




Tiffany Rose of Los Angeles, California says:
06:56 on Sunday 10th January 2010
"I'm a British journalist living in LA and I just watched your story on 20/20. Katie, you are a remarkable young woman. You are truly an inspirational lady. I have never encountered such bravery and positivity. As corny as this sounds, you really are a beautiful woman inside and out. I wish you all the best in helping others in your new venture. I can't think of a better wonderful role model. All the best to you. Tiffany x"




Ches Berger of St Louis Missouri says:
11:07 on Saturday 9th January 2010
"Hello Katie. I just wanted you to know, that i think you are the most beautiful and amazing person in the world. I would be the luckiest person to have a woman like you as my special someone. My prayers will always be with you."




jillian of minnesota, USA says:
04:11 on Saturday 9th January 2010
"after watching your story on 20/20, just wanted to let you know how truly beautiful you are! :) "




christina of atlanta says:
04:06 on Saturday 9th January 2010
"Hi Katie, watched your story on 20/20. Just want you to know that you are so beautiful, inside and out. I pray that the good Lord continues to use you to minister to others. Stay strong."




Kelsey of Madison, WI (USA) says:
03:59 on Saturday 9th January 2010
"Hi Katie - I just saw you on 20/20. I just want to let you know that you are a beautiful woman. Thank you for bringing awareness to your situation - you are making the world a better place."




Sarah of Nottingham says:
21:39 on Friday 1st January 2010
"Dear Katie, I just watched your documentary and I wanted you to know that you're an inspiration and, if my daughter is half as brave as you are, that I will be so proud. You are still a very beautiful young lady with fabulous hair and, although you are self-conscious, I wanted you to know that you're still beautiful (and I don't just mean 'on the inside'). May 2010 bring you and your family much joy and happiness. "




Matt Seward of Cardiff says:
22:41 on Wednesday 30th December 2009
"Hi Katie, I have no idea whether you will read this or not but I was moved to say something having watched your documentary. I had read your story before and felt moved by the needless brutality and the strength of spirit you showed in dealing with it and the bravery you showed in coming forward which I know would be an inspiration to many people who have suffered but also to those of us that see the human spirit as capable of overcoming such evilness. I felt moved to say that the beautiful person you are came through so vividly I felt love for someone I didn't know. I can't imagine any man meeting you and not seeing the beautiful woman you are Love Matt"




Angie of Andover says:
16:11 on Wednesday 30th December 2009
"hi Katie i used to babysit for u when u were tiny and u are still as beautiful today as u were then. i wish u all the luck in the world for ur future and hope u get to do all the things u want to do with love Angie"




Kevin of Singapore says:
22:40 on Friday 25th December 2009
"I just watched your documentary on the television. I appreciate your strong courage despite this great trial that you have had to bear. I want you to know that you are still a person who many people admire and respect. In fact you have shown qualities that beauty cannot replace. Thank you for your inspiration. I pray and hope you will find great happiness in your life. "




Scooby of Durham says:
22:14 on Friday 25th December 2009
"I just watched the documentary on Ch4 and I was moved by your courage and detirmination. I'd never heard of this before so when the program ended I Googled, and read the Wikipedia rundown, then found this site. I can't believe that pig Danny Lynch could be out in 16 yrs, and the one who threw the acid could be out in 12yrs. There should be a campaign for life to mean life, with no minimum sentence. Had Katie died from the attack they would have served at least 25 yrs. You are still a very beautiful girl Katie, your face may be scarred for now, but your beauty comes from inside, and no-one can take that away from you. Good luck for the future."




Mutinta of London says:
21:53 on Friday 25th December 2009
"Hi Katie, I have been touched by your story, and my thoughts have been on you and impacted my way of thought and future. Your story creates change! and provokes thought too...x Love and prayers Mutinta.xxxxxxxxxxxx"




david joseph of chorley lancs says:
21:52 on Friday 25th December 2009
"Hey Katie its all about family and friends in a crisis and it seems you have the best around you just when you need them. Really sorry this horrible attack happened to you. Stay strong you have certainly touched our hearts this xmas and i am sure you have so much good you can do for others,you have so much to look forward to with that inner strength and support of you`re lovely family. Merry xmas to you and have a great 2010. "




Armagan of Turkey says:
20:55 on Friday 25th December 2009
"I just came across with your story on TV and wanted to tell you that I felt proud how brave you are. People like you and your wonderful family makes this world a much better place to live for everyone. Thank you so much for coming forward and teaching all of us a good lesson about life. You are beautiful"




Bart of Belgium says:
01:59 on Monday 21st December 2009
"Good luck to you! You've been very strong, keep up! Be strong, girl"




kerry hasler of andover says:
18:02 on Friday 18th December 2009
"hay there hun hope all is going well 4 u . still in shock of what happend to u i think u do when its someone u know,i will never understand why but just remember this when ever you find yourself fading close your eyes and remember that your friends and family are ur energy lots of love kerry hasler xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"




braibant stefaan of belgium says:
01:18 on Thursday 17th December 2009
"katie you are verry strong and you are still beautifull grts from belgium xxxx stefan i wisch you a verry and nice life xxxx"




Jan Morup of New York says:
00:19 on Thursday 3rd December 2009
"I am very sorry for what you had to go through and admire you greatly for coming forward to draw attention to this outrageous form of violence. By doing so I am sure you help others and, through awareness, prevent the spreading of this barbarism. That is something I hope you are proud of and others will draw inspiration from. Best wishes Jan Morup"




corey roten of mississippi USA says:
11:09 on Wednesday 2nd December 2009
"dear katie, i have just now ran across your story on the internet. you are a living tribute to what the human soul and spirt can over come,, i have a 5 year old daughter and i can only hope that she will grow up in a world that she has people such as your self to look up to and find insperation from. you are truly beautiful inside and out. with best regards Corey"




Darrell L. Monette of Dallas,TX says:
06:28 on Friday 27th November 2009
"Dearest Katie, I just heard about your story on American TV and I'm extremely sad that you had to experience such a horror. I'm also moved by your beauty and wonderful attitude. Katie, I only wish you peace and happiness. Please know that the WORLD loves you."




Diana Sholl of Reading says:
20:56 on Saturday 21st November 2009
"I still think you look beautiful Katie, the way you move the way you use your hands and the things you say. Nothing can make you anything but because your heart and mind are true and intelligent. Your life will be great from now on, nothing will stop you after all you have been through. I cannot believe that this country has such flimsy laws that these people will ever ever come out of prison. Good luck to you Katie in your new life."




Chris of near Andover says:
17:03 on Friday 20th November 2009
"All the best for the future Katie, with your attitude you'll go as far as you wish to. Take care. x"




Elizabeth Hutchins of Surrey says:
11:25 on Thursday 19th November 2009
"Dearest Katie, I recently watched the program about you, what can I say, you are so brave and your Mum, Dad and sister are so supportive of you, things can only improve now that the court case is over, I hope you felt that justice has been done and our prison system does not release these two evil things, I can't call them people, to repeat their deeds on some other unsuspecting young woman. Do take care and don't let them spoil the rest of your life, they are not worth a thought, I hope they get their just desserts in prison. My love and support to you and your lovely family, Elizabeth xx"




Brendon of Sydney Australia says:
21:47 on Tuesday 17th November 2009
"Wow, what a lady. Whatever words I can throw together are not enough to do justice to you. I feel for you but would also love to have a fraction of your strength. You have come so far and will go much further. You are an angel."




Nella of Melbourne Australia says:
05:50 on Tuesday 17th November 2009
"Dear Katie, I watched your story on 60 minutes on Sunday and I think you are the most beautiful women I have ever seen on television. Inside and out. You cannot begin to imagine how many people you are blessing and encouraging around the world with your story. I felt very encouraged. I pray that the right man comes into your life soon. "




Warren of Melbourne, Australia says:
22:16 on Monday 16th November 2009
"I watched a segment on Katie on Australian 60 minutes Sunday night. I was devastated for Katie, yet after seeing how resilient and strong Katie is, I can't stop thinking what a great person she is, and her strength of character has lifted me somehow, don't make me explain it lol. Katie, you're amazing, stick in there."




Hayden Foote of Perth, Australia says:
12:41 on Monday 16th November 2009
"Good on you Katie! Strong and beautiful ... xxx"




Andy Mac of Brisbane says:
05:34 on Monday 16th November 2009
"You give us all hope and clearly you have a very bright future with lots of people around you that love you very much. Remember that every day you live your life to the fullest, that scumbag in gaol fails dismally. And he is a failure. What amazes me is that he was allowed to continue to live in our fine Country after having thrown boiling water over someone else....what does it take to remove someone like this from society?????? Good Luck, Kate. Keep fighting..... Andy"




Ernie of Australia says:
01:39 on Monday 16th November 2009
"Hi Katie. Well you sure got my attention last night on 60 minutes. I am a Quadriplegic, 17 years. When my accident happened I just wanted to die as well. The nights were the worst. All the why me and so on would drive my crazy. So hey I know where you are coming from. You now see what so many disable people see. The way people act before and after is a real eye opener. In my eyes I see a very beautiful lady and an even more beautiful mind. I Would love to be a friend. :)"




Jeni of Sydney says:
01:11 on Monday 16th November 2009
"Dear Katie Thank you for sharing your story. I could not take my eyes from you - you are the most beautiful and charasmatic person I have ever seen. I think that anyone that has the opportunity to spend time with you is truely priviledged. You are a true inspiration. You parents must be so proud of you. Sending you love and best wishes Jennifer "




Michelle of Australia says:
23:06 on Sunday 15th November 2009
"I was so heartbroken to hear your story, may your life from now on be blessed and full of happiness. xoxoxox"




Harrison Ford of Australia says:
13:35 on Sunday 15th November 2009
"Hey Katie =) Im 16 yrs old and dont usually watch this news show called 60 minutes in austrailia, but tonight just having finished dinner ur amazing story came on. I was drawn to ur story. I could not believe wat that animal did to u. You r one brave, amazing and a truly beautiful women. I would wish to have ur inner strenght which you have. You are going to have such an amazing life and find that one true love. Your one special girl. Harrison Ford =)"




Katie of Salisbury says:
21:46 on Saturday 14th November 2009
"Documentary was amazing. I live just a few miles away from where you grew up I think, and I would be awesomely happy to meet you some day and buy you a beer / vodka / WKD or whatever your poison is! Keep on smiling :) Love from another Katie xx"




Sarah of Essex says:
00:33 on Saturday 14th November 2009
"I know you must get so many messages saying you are brave and beautiful, but i cant help bu message you, i felt compelled to. I was in tears throughout that documentary, but at the end, when you walked your dog to the shop. I actually felt proud of you and i dont know you. I felt so happy that someone who has such a horrible attack done to them, has managed to overcome such a milestone. You are so brave, and i think you are a light of inspiration to so many people, its astonishing. And its not through pity or sadness, its because despite everything you could still see this lovely bubbly personality shine through, and that is why you are so amazing. You are amazing, and dont ever forget it."




Emma Salisbury of Little Sutton Cheshire says:
09:43 on Thursday 12th November 2009
"Hi Katie, I hope i word this right....... After watching your programe i feel compelled to write to you. What an amazingly strong person you are (i know you must hear that all the time) you are such a beautiful person inside & out. When you had your make up for your party i could'nt even see anything wrong with your face! I can honestly say (& said to all my friends) you are more glamoures & beautifel than i'll ever be, you have such a lovely way about you & your humour even sowed through. Take care & stay strong! Em x"




Katherine of Swansea says:
21:40 on Wednesday 11th November 2009
"Katie you are strong, brave and still incredibly beautiful. The two boys deserve to have the same thing done to them best wishes xx"




Priyanjalee Perera of Leeds says:
14:31 on Wednesday 11th November 2009
"Katie, I too have disfiguring scars and ever since I was a litte girl, I've felt inadequate and ugly because of them. Seeing your bravery and positive outlook has given me a new appreciation of my life. Thank you so much for inspiring me. Over the last few I've been gaining more confidence to show my scars and wear what I want and not give a damn about what other people think. To me, you still look physically beautiful and you have a great figure! You've helped me see the beauty in myself too :-) I wish you all the best, Priyanjalee xxx"




sid of london says:
08:25 on Monday 9th November 2009
"i think your an amazing woman, who is sooo beautifull in the inside and out, full of courage and strength your an inspiration, i wud love to have the priveldge of meeting you some day. take care and follow your dreams, your a shinning star. xx"




Mandy Kaur of WOLVERHAMPTON says:
14:00 on Monday 2nd November 2009
"Katie you are a strong strong woman and an inspiration to me, i cannot stop thinking about your story and what you have had to deal with.You were a beautiful woman then and still a beautiful woman now.,,You are a credit to your family. Live your dreams girl you will be happy and will have lots and lots of babies and they will be proud my dear to have a mum like you!! I would like to write to you if that is possible. Love and utter respect Mandy x"




Michael of Colchester says:
23:59 on Friday 30th October 2009
"Hi katie, just seen your documentary on channel 4 and I've got to say your so brave! You have your whole life ahead of you, and still are very beautiful, inside and out. Much love, Mike"




Kelly and Phil of Surrey says:
20:26 on Friday 30th October 2009
"Katie, we have just watched your programme and think you are an inspiration to everyone. You have a real positive attitude and others should learn from you. We wish you all the best in your future."




lisa of london says:
15:13 on Friday 30th October 2009
"Hi Katie, You have touched my heart like so many others. You have an amazing family,with love & support from friends. Wish you the very best...lisa x"




claire of London says:
02:18 on Friday 30th October 2009
"This world is becoming more and more full of evil, its terrible. Katie is very brave and very courageous, i hope she can live a better and full life in the future. Those men do not deserve to live. They better not get out early for "good behaviour" as most criminals seem to do these days!"




Chris Hughes of South East London says:
23:02 on Thursday 29th October 2009
"Hello Katie. What an amazing person you are, seeing your story on the the TV and in the papers brings out so much good in people i think. Now, im not an mega-religious person myself and maybe you're not either but remember this quote from the Bible if it ever it can help you as its so beautiful and i never forget it- "And God shall wipe away all tears from (our) eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" Revelation 21:4 Chatting with you would make my day, Love Chris. "




Lorraine Abrahams of Bristol says:
22:37 on Thursday 29th October 2009
"Katie Me and my family have just watched the documentary. My children are 9 and 11 and whilst perhaps sometimes you may question this, we all agreed you are stunning, beautiful woman. Honestly! And, your bravery is incredible. Do not let them win Katie you have an amazing future. "




vicki of london says:
20:20 on Thursday 29th October 2009
"Hi Katie, I so admire you're bravey & courage. I read you're story and felt sickened & saddened by what happened to you but you have stayed so strong, keep strong, you're amazing!. Best wishes"




nick parry of andover says:
17:52 on Friday 23rd October 2009
"u r so so brave, u were beautiful at school n still r, take care."




Amanda of Basingstoke says:
10:37 on Thursday 22nd October 2009
"Hi Kate, we both worked together at Beechdown x it's an absolute honour to say I'm your friend x you are an amazing women xx"




Scott Cousins of Oxford says:
21:10 on Tuesday 20th October 2009
"Hi katie, I have read your story in the daily mail and seen your interviews on television following your incident. Your attitude has given me such inspiration. I felt very upset just reading your story, i cant even begin to imagine what it was like going through all that. You have beat the beasts and shown the world that inner beauty can never be taken away! Meeting you would be such a privilidge :) Scott X"




Charlene (Charlie) of Andover says:
19:36 on Tuesday 20th October 2009
"Hi Katie, we went to B.C.O.T together (a few years back)! Do you remember Alton Towers toilets? The hand dryers?? (Was v. funny...) You are beautiful and very courageous, stay strong XXx"




Jenny of Roman Way says:
18:22 on Tuesday 20th October 2009
"Katie you are a very brave, beautiful young lady, your courage is unbelievable. Look to the future now sweetheart and believe that you cannot be hurt by this scum anymore. Have a good life, you deserve it. xx"




andy of andover says:
16:35 on Tuesday 20th October 2009
"katie you are a real brave lady,how any one could do this to you is beyond belief. i just hope these evil scum that did this to you never ever come out of prison.look after yourself and take care."




Ann of Andover says:
11:20 on Tuesday 20th October 2009
"You are a very brave girl"




Tara Day of Andover says:
09:15 on Tuesday 20th October 2009
"You know already how amazing we think you are Katie! A shining light in the midst of darkness. Keep smiling and we'll see you soon. Love The Daysies xx"




Alan Resident of Andover says:
20:07 on Monday 19th October 2009
"Never realised she was a local girl. Those 2 were evil and if they ever get out it would be too soon. Best wishes Katie - you are one seriously brave woman!"







(source:andoversound.com)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, we seen your house on the TV and each time I drive past I am reminded of your bravery. Get yourself down to Ohdokwan and meet some other nice people in your area. People see you for who you are not what you look like.

    Bill Ludgershall

    ReplyDelete