Thursday, October 14

Arquette regrets revealing too muc

Actor-director David Arquette has apologised for going public about his crumbling marriage with Courteney Cox. "I went on Howard Stern to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing," people.com quoted Arquette as saying on microblogging site Twitter. "But while doing that I


shared too much. It's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings, but in retrospect, some of the information I provided involved others, and for that I am sorry and humbled," he added.
In an interview on Stern's Sirius radio show after announcing the trial separation, Arquette revealed that he hadn't had sex with Cox for four months.

.

Arquette believes that the present rough patch in his life will only make him stronger.

"I'm sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people," he wrote. "Thank you for all your love and support at this time. I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be," he said.



(source:hindustantimes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment