Thursday, October 14

David Arquette Apologizes To Courteney Cox For 'Howard Stern' Sex Talk

The hopeless romantics out there on the Internet are still reeling from the news of David Arquette and Courteney Cox's separation. Fans seem genuinely upset about the news (check out the multitude of "Noooo!" "Soooo sad!" exclamations in the comments beneath the news stories) — even after Arquette somewhat callously revealed a few personal details of his relationship with Cox to Howard Stern on Tuesday.

"We've [been] on a trial separation for a while now," Arquette told Stern and his co-host, Robin Quivers, during Stern's Sirius Radio show. "We go to do 'Scream 4,' and I'm feeling distance, obviously from my wife. We had not had sex at that time in a month or so. Since then, it's been, like, four months or so," he revealed.

On Wednesday (October 13), Arquette took to his Twitter account to try to better explain his comments to Stern.

"Thank you all for your Love and support at this time. I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be," he tweeted to his 22,000 followers.

"But it's been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing ... but while doing that I shared too much ... it's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled..Life is a process of spiritual evolution," he explained.

"I'm sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people for what we've learned," he added.

For her part, Cox has remained silent on the matter and has yet to publicly address the issue.



(source:mtv.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment