Tuesday, October 12

Kim Kardashian Bares All for W Magazine

Kim Kardashian is baring it all on for W Magazine's annual Art Issue coming out this month. Ok so this may not be such a surprise since this isn't the first time she's posed nude -- remember her Playboy shoot which she later admitted she regretted? At least this time it's being considered "art" and has strategically placed text boxes over her goodies.

At least Kim has the courage to bare all and openly admit she's struggled with her now-famous curves. She told the magazine that she used to think: "I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence. Now, I'm like, 'Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day?'"

That's right, Kim -- own those curves!

No comments:

Post a Comment