Saturday, October 2

verizon sms

Most popular American SMS all time,
love all u beautiful girls. i see u..and i thank u,

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you,."

Been on hold so long I can't remember who I called. I have a credit card out and my pants off but that doesn't really narrow it down much,.

My internet is so slow, it's just faster to drive to the Google headquarters and ask them shit in person,.

I'm sorry Taylor,.

I cry because I love Justin Bieber!!!,

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life. Give an octopus nunchuks, no one's eating fish ever again,.

Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body,.

I've always been a bit insecure about my smile, but its days like these where all I wanna do is smile,.

Waitress: 'Do u have any questions about the menu?,'
Me: 'What kind of font is this?,'

Happy birthday to my beautiful wife @daniellejonas you are my everything baby girl,

We just made history. All of this happened because you gave your time, talent and passion. All of this happened because of you. Thanks,

Joining a Facebook group about creative productivity is like buying a chair about jogging,.

Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me,.

Flirted with a cute CVS cashier. My smile said "I'm available." The triple pack of maxi pads I bought said "I'm not pregnant,."

Nailed it,.

Why is "patience" a virtue? Why can't "hurry the fuck up" be a virtue?,

Thanks a million. Here's Rob...
Hi, it's Rob... My first and last tweet. My dad made me do it,.


I like my booty and my thighs. I have curves. Get over it. :)

I don’t gamble. I don’t drink. My one vice is buying a new iPhone every summer.

Well, that and lying about drinking and gambling.

Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment