Friday, November 5

100 Hottest Cheerleaders In The NBA

Ask you who were the hottest women in the world related to the sports industry, I would guess that the majority of responses would include cheerleaders. If I were to then add to that question and ask which league has the hottest cheerleaders, I bet all the money in my wallet most people will say the NFL.

Well, that was before I began studying the beautiful women of the NBA. There are plenty of sexy cheerleaders that wear almost nothing running around cheering for their team in every NBA city. In fact, there are so many of these hotties, I had to make a slideshow dedicated to their beauty.

After hours of research, I will say that the NFL cheerleaders are not the hottest thing around anymore. In other words, the NBA has a some dancing skills and this slideshow is here to prove that.




(source:bleacherreport.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment