Wednesday, November 17

Ryan Seacrest, quite the romantic

Ryan Seacrest wouldn’t say much about his girlfriend Julianne Hough when the two were in town recently to launch “The Voice,” the new radio station for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta patients, as well as a Ronald McDonald House Charities benefit.

Julianne apparently doesn’t mind talking about him, spilling all sorts of lovey-dovey details Tuesday on Ellen DeGeneres’ show.

Here’s an excerpt from their visit:

Ellen: Is he romantic? Is he a good boyfriend?

Julianne: Oh my gosh. He’s phenomenal. He’s really romantic. He’s not even in town and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere.

Ellen: In your car?

Julianne: Yeah.

Ellen: That is romantic in a car. Or it’s crazy.

Julianne: And for my birthday, same thing. Like flowers everywhere. I was almost embarrassed. You walk in and you’re like, “Is this my room? I don’t even know.” I’m kind of embarrassed.

Ellen: Like in a hotel room?

Julianne: Yeah, because we’re obviously traveling.

Julianne has spent a good deal of time in town lately, filming the “Footloose” remake that has now wrapped up. While she was here she and Ryan’s parents got to know each other better. And Ryan has met the Houghs, too.

Ellen: And he’s met your parents?

Julianne: Yeah but everyone’s like “Oh, you met the folks.” It’s like, I don’t know. Both of our folks are like our best friends so when we hang out, it’s more like hanging out with friends.

Ellen: Well, I’m really excited. He’s a great guy.


(source:ajc.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment