Friday, November 12

TERI HATCHER SAYS HER BREASTS ARE GETTING SPONTANEOUSLY BIGGER

TERI Hatcher says her breasts have “spontaneously gotten bigger”.

The Desperate Housewives actress admits she can’t understand why her cleavage keeps expanding.

“Something about by breasts, it’s like method acting, they seem to have just spontaneously gotten bigger,” she said.

“The wardrobe people are like, ‘What is going on with you?’”

Hatcher recently revealed her mother is always trying to set her up on dates.

“There is still no new man, but it is not for lack of my family and friends trying,” she said.

“My mother goes a cruise with her girlfriend and she sends me a picture. She’s e-mailing me what a great time she’s having. She sends me a picture that says, ‘I’m with our private guide in Dubrovnik’ and the e-mail says, ‘He’s very available and very undemanding.’

“I thought, ‘OK, well wait. First of all, he’s 12 and he lives in Italy.’ But ‘undemanding’? That’s the overriding quality my mom thinks I’m looking for? He’s very undemanding?!”

Tags: teri hatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment