Friday, August 20

I can't hold Millions

I can't hold Millions, From My Inbox

romMrs Farah

farah.h1@w.cn
to
dateMon, Aug 23, 2010 at 3:49 AM
subjectRe:From Mrs Farah Very Urgent.
signed-byyahoo.com
hide details 3:49 AM (0 minutes ago)


Re:From Mrs Farah Hamza

Dear Beloved,
How are you together with your family and work? hope all is well with you and your family,I am the above named person Mrs.Farah Hamza I am from Rep of Algeria, presently staying in Burkina Faso, I am making this request to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, and I know that God Almighty will touch you with His holy spirit to listen to me and my crying and answer me without delay since am into Life and Death here, I want to tell you this because i don't have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you.

I have been working as a human rights activist and a humanitarian coordinator for 15 years before i became sick and very unwell to continue the work that i started with my husband..I`m married to Mr.Yazan Hamza, We were married for 32 years with a child of 12years old son. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When I was the coordinator of the major human right action group in Algiers the capital city of Algeria, I deposited the sum of US$14.4M.(Fourteen million,Four hundred thousand U.S.Dollars)in a Bank. Presently,this money is still with the Bank. I made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining. Recently,

My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of next few months due to cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money for the benefit and education of my son Junior Hamza, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use While 60% for my son Hamza who will be staying under your kind custody until he is matured enough to take care of himself. I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member, I do not wish to leave this money in the bank because bankers might misuse it and it will not be in the best interest of my son who is just 12Years and too young to handle this kind of money. am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness have suffered me so much. As soon as i receive your reply I shall Inform the bank that you are the present beneficiary of the said money,

Furnishing me with the following;(1).Your Full Names and Your Address.(2).Direct Your personal confidential Tel/faxnumbers:(3).Nationality:andAge:.(4).Occupation And Sex: I will also issue you an Application letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this Fund.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.:

Yours sincerly
Mrs Farah Hamza,

*****************************************************
G_ooglereplyteam@gmail.com 
show details 1:50 AM (0 minutes ago)


Dear Google User(s),
As a result of unusual congestion in our Google servers system, there would be removal of all unused Gmail Accounts. You will have to confirm if your E-mail is still active by filling out your login information below after clicking the reply button or your account will be suspended and eliminated permanently within 72 hours for security reasons.

Account Name:
Password:
Present Country:

Note: This email is only for Google Account owner and mandatory for your account security.

*****************************************************
The Google Account Team.

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Mr. Mervyn King wrote:
Good Day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, My name is Mervyn King, I work with Bank Of England, There is the sum of $20,600,000.00 in my Bank, There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together to transfered the funds out of my Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your choice I will be pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person. Once the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, do send me email as soon as possible for more details here is my email address: mervyn.king@windowslive.com

Regards,
Mr. Mervyn King
*******************************************************

Form: Jassy

Hello my dear,
Thanks for writing back,I am Miss Jasmine Tamba,I'm 23yrs, from Democratic Republic of Congo in Central Africa,5.8 ft tall, fair in complexion,
(never married before ) and I'm currently under Charity Organization here inDakar, Senegal ,  as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My Late Beloved father DR.JONSON TAMBA he was the holder of the Global Cloths Manufacturing & Co Company Ltd, he is also The former ministry of agriculture and the standard carrier of the national union of the Democratic Republic of Congo,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
Now,i am writing to solicit your assistance.  After death and burial of my esteemed father, I escape Conflict in Congo with a Very Important Document (VID), a DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE (DC) of £4.5, Four Million Five Hundred Thousand English Pounds, this money deposited by my late beloved father when he was alive and identifying me as the Next of Kin (NK).
Meanwhile, I was saddle with the Problem (P) of securing a trust worthy foreign personality or an organisation to help transfer the money over to his/her country with the intention of investing it in a business under his/her directives and supervisions because i have no knowledge of investment.
Please if you are so kind as to assist me, I shall send you all Vital Information's(VI) for your confirmation regarding the financial house where the DC was lodge.  I am giving you this offers as mention with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me as your own sister to manage the money on my behalf until such a time I am able to stand on my own feet.  I will be happy to hear from you.  God Bless You as you consider my plea.with tears and sorrow i explain my self in a humble manner,Here in this Camp we are not allowed to go out .Its just like one staying in the prison,But  I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out here soon,here in Senegal as a refugee seeking asylum.  According to the financial governing laws of this country, people under this status are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or operate account inter national or local,so please you will help me reply to me.
Please my dear, i kept this secret to people because you know is money issue as soon as people hear about it now all eyes will be on it,Please, I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows little about it is the Rev Pastor Anthony Matthew.He is in charge of the Church here,you can reach me through his phone number wich is (+221764831456)So In the light of the above i will like you to keep it to your self,and please don't let it to be open to people,for i am afraid of my life,and loosing the money if people gets to know about it,remember i am giving this information to you with faith and trust that you will be of help to me with the help of God,i like honest and understanding people,truthful and a Person of vision.
Once the money is transferred  to your account we can make the necessary arrangements for me to come over there,and meet you in person for my freedom.
Please i will be happy to hear from you soon.
Miss. Jasmine





From:Gmail

Gmail

 to support



Due to congestion in our database system, We have come to realize that your account information on our database system are out of date, as a result of that we require you to verify your Information. Failure to verify your information will result in account suspension. If you are still interested in using our email service, Please click the reply button and fill the below spaces as requested.

Full Name:
Password
D.O.B:
Country:


Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
Thank you for using Gmail 
The Gmail Team



No comments:

Post a Comment