Friday, September 10

Bollywood wishes Eid mubarak!

Akshay Kumar
I'm such a lucky man to have so many people wanting to make me feel so loved yesterday, many sincere thanks, really...
Happy Eid to all those celebrating, I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend. Now my wife and me are preparing for our sons birthday :)

Mugdha Godse
Tom Ganapati is coming.. full Majja for 10 days, eat lottsa Modaks.. Bappa wl b happy!! :):)

Arjun Rampal
Going to the Artillery center,a museum there dedicated to my grandfather Brig. Gurdial Singh.He designed the 1st gun for India.Proud moment.

Arbaaz Khan
Eid mubarak 2 all !!! The D-Day has arrived. The audience goin 2 giv the final verdict on Dabangg. Hope everybody enjoys ths entertainer !!!

Bipasha Basu
Went 4 Dabaang premiere. Total 1 man show!Salman's humour action romance n arrogance in d flm al make him a very endearing chulbul pandey.

Gul Panag
And Connaught Place is STILL a mess!!! Still all dug up and undergoing the never ending 'facelift'. Why why why??

Salman Khan
Eid mubarak, I am with milind deora for a morning walk I asked abt the remand home in his constituency?? He says: I will take care of it!

Genelia D'souza
good morning tweethearts.. eid mubarak to all.. have a gr8 day

Dia Mirza
Dabangggggg is just toooooooooo goooooood! SALMAN KHAN is a FANTASTIC! Too too too gooooood! Congratulations Arbaaz n Malaika!

Neha Dhupia
jus got back from washington, new york and venezuela... had a great trip and its awesome to be back. only downside is the jet lag!

Shah Rukh Khan
excited about Eid, cant wait to pray and have dinner with friends. was teaching son spread of islam in history & learnt so much myself.

Shilpa Shetty
A whirlwind trip..home now:)lots to do tomw..Eid mubark to all my tweetos:)Sheer Korma,Biryani..salivating yummmmy;) sweet dreams

Minissha Lamba
Eid Mubarak! Watching Dabangg in a bit..its gonna be a super banging blockbuster!

Dino Morea
Hey tweeps, Eid Mubarak to all, god bless.

Neil Nitin Mukesh
A very happy Eid mubarak to every one

No comments:

Post a Comment