Tuesday, September 28

Katie Piper come back


Her once beautiful face melted beyond recognition, acid attack victim Katie Piper steels herself to tell her chilling story for the first time.


Because the girl who not long ago was a budding TV presenter is determined that the brutal ex-lover who destroyed her good looks must know he has FAILED to destroy her life.

Evil Danny Lynch had already brutally RAPED Katie, kept her PRISONER and BATTERED her before he decided he wanted to spoil her beauty forever - and sent a henchman to hurl SULPHURIC ACID in her face.
But after 34 gruelling operations to heal her wounds both inside and out - including a WORLD FIRST graft involving a skin substitute - Katie (whom you can see on video below) tells the News of the World: "Danny tried to take everything from me.

"But he didn't get everything. First he stole my dignity and then he took my beautiful face away. He wanted my scars to be a permanent reminder of him - of his evil.

"But I want to show the world what he has done. And I want everyone to know he doesn't win."

In May twisted Lynch, 33, was jailed for life for what he did to Katie. And now the blonde 26-year-old has waived her right to anonimity to reveal her 17-month life-changing ordeal in harrowing and graphic detail:

ON HER RAPE: "He held me down against the bed by the back of my neck and was squeezing the pressure points. I thought he was going to kill me. He'd already started to rape me."

ON THE ACID ATTACK: "I could feel my face melting as the acid ate away at my skin. It was seeping into my throat and down my chest. I started thinking, 'Have I died?'"

Battle

ON HER INJURIES: "I looked in the mirror and was so angry. I wanted to know where my face was so I could go pick it up, put it back on and head straight back to my old life."

Katie had no inkling of the nightmare ahead when she met Lynch on Facebook in March last year.

She was working part-time as a ring girl for martial arts battle events - as well as modelling for catalogues and breaking into TV as a host on cable channels.

"I thought he was good looking," she said. "We talked about martial arts. I was due to be working at a fight on the weekend in Reading and he told me he would try to be in the audience.

"I spotted him in the front row and he came to a party afterwards where we chatted and he bought me a drink.

"We spent a few days messaging back and forth and I finally sent him my number. We decided to meet up for a night out.

"He brought me flowers and a teddy bear. He almost seemed in awe to be dating me - which I found strange but flattering at first."

Steroid addict Lynch, 6ft 4in, was soon infatuated with his girlfriend. Katie says: "There should have been alarm bells. My friends would joke 'He's your stalker'. But I liked how devoted he was. And I liked his athletic body.



(source:newsoftheworld.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment