Saturday, August 10

Kate Upton on Her First Sports Illustrated Cover: ‘I Felt Terrible About Myself’

Kate Upton
is gorgeous, blond and has an ample chest but that doesn't mean the 21-year-old model is a dumb play thing.


The goofy supermodel, who graces the cover of Elle's September issue, tells the magazine that she felt horrible after her first Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover came out in 2012.

"After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month," Upton tells Elle in its September issue. "Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I'm not a toy, I'm a human. I'm not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your s**t out."
And while the Michigan-born, Florida-raised beauty didn't confirm (or deny!) the rumors that she's romantically involved with "Dancing With the Stars" pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy, she did divulge a bit a of her current approach to dating.

Photo shoot and I was wearing a cross necklace that my mom bought me, and somebody made a joke like, 'Why are you wearing a cross? Like you would be religious.' And then they took my necklace away. I was really affected by that. The whole thing made me realize that I do want a cross with me, at all times."

No comments:

Post a Comment