Sunday, December 12

Christmas Cupid: Watch Christmas Cupid Online (Video)

Christina Milian Stars in Christmas Cupid,
Christmas Cupid premiered tonight on ABC Family. It’s actually on again right now, but in case you missed it, you can also watch Christmas Cupid online as soon as it’s available. You can check out a video clip of Christmas Cupid below as well.
Christmas Cupid stars Christina Milian and Chad Michael Murray, and I have to admit, I was really excited about watching this movie after my son went to bed tonight. I figured it would be a great “chick flick” or “escape from the kids” kind of movie, but I have to say that I was a bit disappointed.
Christmas Cupid is sort of cute, and Chad Michael Murray is total eye-candy as usual, but the story lacked originality and Christina Milian’s character was not very likeable.
Christmas Cupid is basically a modern-day Christmas Carol, in which Christina Milian’s character, Sloane, learns through ghosts that she is missing the true meaning of Christmas, and life in general.
I would recommend tuning in to Christmas Cupid if nothing else is on…but other than that…it really wasn’t anything to get excited about. I expect something a little more heart-warming from a chick flick.




No comments:

Post a Comment